Are you looking to join a hungry and humble team of thinkers, creators and achievers? You’ve come to the right place.
Jackson Spalding is an award-winning PR and marketing agency that helps brands stand out to move those who matter most.
Fiercely creative and strategic, we work alongside our clients to help them connect with their audience and reach their goals. Jackson Spalding was built on the principle that there had to be a better way to run an agency. That means that we stay curious, have an open mind and ask questions to make sure we consistently achieve excellence with integrity.
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Marketing Manager to support and promote the agency to external audiences from client prospects to possible team members. This person will be responsible for proactively creating the agency’s marketing and PR strategy, budget and tactics, and ensuring all are executed to enhance the Jackson Spalding brand and create better agency awareness and affiliation with targeted audiences. Prior experience at an agency, in professional services (creative, communications, accounting, consulting or legal) marketing and/or in business development would be preferred.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, detail-oriented, media-savvy and would enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. S/he would be comfortable and capable of handling both strategic and tactical activities, consistent with Jackson Spalding’s “humble, hungry, no-title” environment.
Jackson Spalding is a public relations and marketing agency that helps brands break through to earn measurable audience attention, affinity and action. Through its integrated PR, digital marketing, advertising, brand strategy and creative services, the agency helps organizations better share their stories. Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected agency in the industry and is proudly independently owned.
With offices located in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga., Jackson Spalding’s clients include celebrated brands like Chick-fil-A, The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Google, L.L.Bean, Orkin, Primrose Schools, and Toyota, among others. Jackson Spalding was recognized as one of the best PR agencies in America by Forbes in 2020, has been featured on Best Places to Work lists, and has earned awards ranging from the SABREs to ADDYs.
- Setting, executing and measuring the annual JS marketing strategy and plan, including:
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Digital media
- Media relations
- Website content and maintenance (infrastructure, imagery and copy)
- Client case studies
- Direct mail pieces
- SWAG stock
- Email marketing
- Speaking engagements for senior SMEs
- Collateral pieces
- Working with and/or leading teams to be able to meet deadlines and agency goals; reporting to Jackson Spalding’s Client Advisory Discipline lead and executive team
- Overseeing adherence to the Jackson Spalding brand in all forms
- Creating, maintaining and tracking the annual Jackson Spalding marketing budget
- Managing/guiding internal JS marketing resources
- Playing an integral role on the annual client feedback survey
- Managing pursuit of agency and client work awards alongside client and creative teams
- Co-managing and utilizing HubSpot CRM (sales funnel and contact database)
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the professional services industry
- Experience with social media, content development and paid social promotion
- Knowledge and experience in marketing
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and navigate change
- Budget and project management skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Collaboration with various teams and skillsets
- Must have ability to motivate teams to develop content against deadlines
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort and experience presenting to internal and external groups
- Design and presentation program experience (Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
- Experience managing a CRM
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns to attract qualified leads
We believe that great work starts by taking care of our people. Below are just some of the benefits we provide the JS team.
- World-class health care
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k match + personal financial planning
- Flexible work environment: This means that for roles where it makes sense, you’ll have the option to spend some of your time in our incredible workspaces and some of your time working remotely – whether from home or elsewhere
At Jackson Spalding, we embrace and celebrate our differences. They are what inspire, unite, and motivate us to strive for a better way. In alignment with our purpose to cultivate meaningful relationships rooted in mutual respect, we are dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging throughout our agency. Jackson Spalding is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.