Digital Paid Media Strategist
DIGITAL PAID MEDIA STRATEGIST
Are you looking to join a hungry and humble team of thinkers, creators and achievers? You’ve come to the right place.
Jackson Spalding is an award-winning PR and marketing agency that helps brands stand out to move those who matter most.
Fiercely creative and strategic, we work alongside our clients to help them connect with their audience and reach their goals. Jackson Spalding was built on the principle that there had to be a better way to run an agency. That means that we stay curious, have an open mind and ask questions to make sure we consistently achieve excellence with integrity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking a Digital Paid Media Strategist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual that combines ownership with thoughtful, collaborative strategic planning for paid digital marketing.
In this role you will partnering with teams to address client’s business goals through a thoughtful integrated marketing strategy. You will work with the team to form clear, strategic vision across paid media channels and work with our media activation team to bring the strategy to life. You will be client facing, and partner with Client advisory to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Additionally, there is an opportunity to support our rapidly growing paid media activation team as needed or as your interests guide you.
ABOUT JACKSON SPALDING
Jackson Spalding is a public relations and marketing agency that helps brands break through to earn measurable audience attention, affinity and action. Through its integrated PR, digital marketing, advertising, brand strategy and creative services, the agency helps organizations better share their stories. Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected agency in the industry and is proudly independently owned.
With offices located in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga., Jackson Spalding’s clients include celebrated brands like Chick-fil-A, The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Google, L.L.Bean, Orkin, Primrose Schools, and Toyota, among others. Jackson Spalding was recognized as one of the best PR agencies in America by Forbes in 2020, has been featured on Best Places to Work lists, and has earned awards ranging from the SABREs to ADDYs.
- Work with team leads to manage strategy planning sessions with clients to understand KPIs, business goals and marketing objectives
- Manage collaboration with internal teams and JS partners on strategy development and execution
- Plan, manage and execute cross-channel media strategies across Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic (Display, Video, OTT, Audio, OOH) inclusive of media mix, budget allocation, audience architecture, creative strategy, KPI development and measurement frameworks
- Manage the budget for all paid media dollars, leading in-going media mix budget allocations, in-flight re-allocations based on performance and proposing plans for incremental scenarios
- Lead optimization efforts by reviewing in-flight performance, ensuring teams are meeting target KPIs and propose strategy pivots based on performance
- Lead client performance calls with opportunity analysis and cross-channel insights
- Ongoing management of campaign progression through ownership of testing frameworks, in partnership with channel teams
- Collaborate with analytics and creative teams to ensure delivery of successful media campaigns
- Partner with team leads to develop frameworks for business reviews, and the storytelling of cross-channel insights
- Participate in strategic ideation, and innovation across clients and JS teams, facilitating new channels, tools, and measurement exploration
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3 + years in paid media with strong digital and social media emphasis
- Demonstrated success planning, implementing and reporting on full-funnel, objective-based paid campaigns that delivered real business value
- Experience with a variety of paid media platforms and analytics tools
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing performance metrics, media research and analytics tools
- Ability to communicate complex or technical information to non-technical audiences
- Learner’s mindset – passionate about paid media and digital marketing trends
- Diligent, responsible, organized and capable of managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Confident presentation skills
We believe that great work starts by taking care of our people. Below are just some of the benefits we provide the JS team.
- World-class health care
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k match + personal financial planning
- Flexible work environment: This means that for roles where it makes sense, you’ll have the option to spend some of your time in our incredible workspaces and some of your time working remotely – whether from home or elsewhere
At Jackson Spalding, we embrace and celebrate our differences. They are what inspire, unite, and motivate us to strive for a better way. In alignment with our purpose to cultivate meaningful relationships rooted in mutual respect, we are dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging throughout our agency. Jackson Spalding is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.